Saturday, February 8, 2014

#115 Georgy Porgy


Dear Readers,

Today I'm wearing one of Sascha's latest releases together with a new release by Amarelo Manga and Tameless.

Since I personally really don't like youtube video's playing when I open someone elses blog, I'm giving you the option to hear or not hear what inspired my blog of today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESMURDPppXM


This dress is called Menace Monochrome and available in 8 colors at her main store. You buy the dress in duo color and this is a mesh product with 2 different alpha layers. The shoulder ruffles are not mesh.


The Slink nails are by Zoz. She has great new groupgifts, gatcha's and other events going on so if you love nails, that's your destination :-). These nails are available at the Style Icon Fair.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3




1 comment: