Friday, March 7, 2014

#158 Thankful...



Dear Readers,

Today I had a conversation with a designer friend. I told her that due to the high amount of blogs that I produce lately, writing has become almost impossible to do. I miss that. For the people that follow me, they have seen me do a lot of different styles in my blog. I don't think I will ever stop doing that because that's what keeps blogging fun. 

Today I want to thank the people that have given me a chance in the beginning of my blogging adventure. People like the CEO's of the WLTB Group, the designers in my sponsors list. With almost all of them I have a personal connection and that's my drive every single day.


In this blog I'm wearing a beautiful mesh gown by Liv Glam called "Love Story Gown". It has a 6 color hud and is available at Fi*Friday for only 55LD.


The jewelry (ring, ear rings brooch & necklace) is a new release by Zuri Rayna called Josephine. I'm wearing the Josephine Blood Collection today. The lovely slink nails are the newest release by Zoz called Pink Pearl Spring Polish. 


The Look


Liv Glam:


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment