Saturday, March 15, 2014

#167 A day at the Beach


Dear Readers,

In today's blog I'm showing you something different. I love being a blogger for FBD because she's so versatile. You never know what you're gonna get ... (life is like a box of chocolates "Forest Gump").

So both the mesh romper and the butterfly bracelets are by FBD. This outfit with it's accessories can be found at the Spring Wishes Market.

The little flowers that I'm wearing in my hair and on my belt are by NSP Florals and are little peony's. I've never seen peony's that are so well craftedas hers. Her Peony Boutonniere's are soon released in a lot of different colors but for now the heather color (lavender like) is available as a free group gift. Enrollment fee is only 75LD. 

Last but not least, Zoz has released new nails. Two different hud with 12 colors each. This time you can find hers at The Dressing Room YAY! These nails are selling like sweet cinnamon rolls so make sure to get yours for 70LD.




The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment