Friday, March 21, 2014

#177 Besties...


Dear Readers,

Two best friends, two totally different people yet so close. Liv is the name of my bestie and Liv Glam is the designer we are both wearing today.

Liv came into my life on a horsefarm. Quickly we started sharing our SL and RL. She's a passionate woman, the things she does she either does them the right way or she doesn't do them at all. Liv is extremely talented in her young blogging skills. I'm sure she will make it big in bloggy land :-D. There are a 1000 words needed to describe her but I will end with 4. She is the best!

 Liv's Picture

Due to the fact, that my laptop had to be completely re-installed today which took me a good 6 hours, I lost a picture in the process. The nails picture is done by Liv so all credits for this picture are hers :-D


The Look of Shaz


The Look of Liv (Liv's Blog)



Liv Glam:


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment