Saturday, March 22, 2014

#178 Poet's Heart at Tiger Alley



Dear Readers,

Today I'm showing you a new release by Poet's Heart especially made for Tiger Alley.


The gown is partial mesh, the lower skirt parts are flexi and the gown comes with an umbrella, with and without hold pose. I've decided to accessorize minimally with this gown to show of it's great features. The one thing I did add was NSP Floral's Peony boutonnieres. Hers are the best in SL and she made them in so many wonderful colors. You can all find them at her main store. 


The Look

3 comments:

  1. The dress is well cut and put together solidly. I will say that it is not the best quality of material, but it does not look cheap. Great purchase and price point, so I would buy again!
    tory burch handbag

    ReplyDelete