Tuesday, March 25, 2014

#182 Quiet before the storm...


Dear Readers,

Let me start by saying that my RL has changed a little bit and therefor my blog frequency may go down a bit as of tomorrow. All of this will return back to normal in September when holiday season is over. Please bare with me as I will do my very best to stay on track.

In today's blog I'm showing you a red label release by Liv Glam called "Womanizer". It's the jacket and shirt part that I'm wearing and this is a standard sizing mesh product. It comes with a color hud with more than 60 colors to choose from and you can color the shirt and jacket individually.


 The shoes that I'm wearing today are for Slink High feet. They are made by Athor and even though they were a bit pricey, I couldn't resist buying them. They are flawless and super feminine. 


The Look 

No comments:

Post a Comment