Wednesday, March 26, 2014

#183 Liv Glam's Secret Wednesday Sales


Dear Readers,

In today's blog I'm showing you on of the items of the Secret Wednesday Sales at Liv Glam called "Taste my own Tears".

Both the shirt and pants are mesh items and are perfect for the beginnings of springtime. I've been attached to my Slink shoes way too long so I've decided to wear some old school shoes with feet in them. 

About that... Maybe it's me but my ever present shoe fetish always gives me the feeling there still aren't enough Slink shoes offered in SL. I can't wait for some of the big name brands in SL to finally make the switch to Slink shoes. 


These shoes are by Redgrave called Deborah. It comes with a color hud so the price is perfect if you take that into consideration.

The necklace that I'm wearing is a part of the Sarah Pink Fire Opal Collection. The set comes with ear rings, a necklace and a bracelet and is available in several different colors.


The Look


Liv Glam:


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment