Saturday, March 29, 2014

#186 Morphine @ Rock Attitude Fashion Fair


Dear Readers,

Morphine, the designer I work for also participates in the RAFF and she's made this cute outfit called "Ghail Belted Dress". It comes with a fur jacket and rigged mesh leather boots in several different sizes to fit all.


The ring that I'm wearing in the picture below is Zuri Rayna's newest release. It's called Pyramid Ring and comes with bangles. I will show you those in another blog in more detail. The Pyramid Ring that I'm wearing is an elite version so I can change the metal of the ring and the inner parts as well. This is a very modish type of look that Zuri has chosen and I have good news for those who like this style.... More is on it's way :-D

The nails in the picture are by Zoz, called Floral Solids.


The skin that I'm wearing today is the newest by Morphine, also specially made for the RAFF. The skin is called Katrina and available in the tones: Pale, Peach & Tan. This is yet another one of her perfectly hand drawn skins. What I like most about her skins is the face of course but she does an amazing job on the legs and back part as well.


The Look

Hair: no longer available

Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment