Sunday, March 30, 2014

#187 The Valkyrie


Dear Readers,

As the Gods of Thunder show me their defeat, I rest my axle and shield in the wastelands. The worlds have collided, the end has come near. The strength of the female warriors will prevail, it always has and it always will...... I am a Valkyrie...


This amazing costume is made by Poet's Heart and I feel honored to represent this kind of work. It's uniqueness shows her creativity and personality. The costume that I'm wearing is called "Barbaric" in White Tiger. It has been released in the colors: Black Bear, Brown Bear, Fawn, Sable Fawn, Tiger & White Tiger.

The bodysuit is made out of clothing layers in 2 different types of brightness. The skirt, arm warmers and top are mesh products and you can wear both the axle and the shield in equipped or sheathed. 


The boots and helmet are easy adjustable in case you need to make little tweaks. What is another plus about this outfit is that the designers has made different type of alpha's so there is always a suitable option in there for you without having to wear a ton of alpha's.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment