Wednesday, April 16, 2014

#210 In the meantime...



Dear Readers,

It was early in the morning, when you told me it was going to be a dark and cloudy day. It was when I opened up my eyes and realized that this was your truth. As I get ready for my day, open up the curtains and see the rays of sun come into the room, I see nothing else but sunlight. So I ask you, to not stand in the light and let me find my way, while in the meantime your journey takes a little bit longer...


In today's blog I'm showing you so many wonderful items by Liv Glam! The dress that I'm wearing for example. It comes in fitted and standard mesh and with a color changing hud. The dress is called "I can't stand the Rain" and yes, my intro is written based on the name of this dress.

The handbag and the shoes are also all by Liv Glam. The handbag has a color changing hud and comes with an AO. Perfect if you don't want to fuss around with your handbag going into your body. 

The shoes are SLink Medium and come with a color hud also. Isn't it overwhelmingly awesome?


The SLink nails in the picture below are by Zoz and these are her Sassy Gold Polishes, available at the Cosmetic Fair.


Last but not least.... A dear friend of mine recommended me to one of her sponsors. I was surprised and happy at the same time because Wow Skins is a well known skin designer in Second Life. Thank you Sawsan for your invitation to blog for your brand.

I'm wearing a Wow skin especially made for 100 block called "Nawra Darktan"


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment