Saturday, April 19, 2014

#211 The descendant...

 

Dear Readers,

I'm the descendant, the descendant of the unknown. Where I come from nobody knows. The only certain thing is that I'm here and time is limited, so live without fear.


Let me begin with thanking Kiddo Oh for allowing me to blog her items. I'm more then honored to represent her brand called "Dead Dollz". I have a dear friend named Anouk Lefavre to thank for that. An amazing beauty, model and very sweet friend to have.

In today's blog I'm showing you a piece by Dead Dollz called Tulip Twilight. This dress is standard mesh and gives you that haute couture feel without a doubt. Fashion made with passion and it shows.


The shoes that I'm wearing in the picture above are by Friday and I got them at Collabor 88. If you haven't gone there yet, it's filled with goodies and lots of SLink shoes. These are made for medium feet.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment