Thursday, April 24, 2014

#213 Back in Town...


Dear Readers,

It has been quiet hasn't it? Yes, that had a reason. I was traveling for my work, going from hotel to hotel but I'm back full throttle. 

So there's a bunch of catching up to do and I'll start with this outfit by Liv Glam that is accessorized with Baubles.

The outfit is called "I want Candy" and is standard mesh.


The shoes that I'm wearing aren't new but they were greatly discounted. Worth checking out Leverocci as the older SLink shoes are on sale right now for only 120L.

The jewelry I'm wearing is by Baubles and an item especially made for the Designer Circle.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

1 comment:

  1. The fabric is beautiful, the fit is sexy. I normally wear a dress size 10, but according to my measurements on here, it suggested ordering a size 8. I risked it and did, and it fit absolutely perfectly.
    Chanel shoes

    ReplyDelete