Thursday, April 24, 2014

#214 Flowers in the desert...


Dear Readers,

I've come to the desert to find a flower. I've been told that this beautiful black flower is called Black Death. I came across this unique find and decided to take it home with me. It wasn't until later the flower showed its true colors and those were the colors of joy and life.


I'm wearing a stunning gown by Dead Dollz today and I've noticed that every time I'm wearing one of her items, I get the best creative vibes. This gown is fully mesh and is shown in it's actual colors.


The Look

Shape: Shapes by Shaz - Sita
Skin: WoW skins - Nawra Darktan 05 CL
Hair: No Longer for Sale
Gown: Dead Dollz - Blake Achromatism
SLink Shoes: Leverocci - Patent Leather Slingbacks Noir

Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment