Friday, April 25, 2014

#215 Take me away...


Dear Readers,

Take me away and i will try to
try to let you know baby,
When you say you will
I'll try to, try to let you go.

In today's blog I'm wearing the latest release by Amarelo Manga. This dress is called Samira and is a standard mesh item. The cut of the dress with it's elegant features fits perfectly for a trendy beach party.


The shoes that I'm wearing are by Miss Canning and are made for SLink High feet. They come in 8 different colors and in silver and golden spikes. 


These SLink nails are by Zoz and I love how the nail changes from bright to darker. It gives the polish extra depth. 

The jewelry that I'm wearing is the Zuri Rayna Jewelry Earth Tones set. The set contains ear rings, a bracelet and a necklace and comes in 4 different colors. 


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment