Sunday, April 27, 2014

#218 In SLink heaven with Zoz...


Dear Readers, 

The more colors the better because it fits the season we are in. One of my dear friends Zoz has spoiled us with some really neat SLink shoes and nail polishes in this blog, together with Zuri Rayna's newest engagement/wedding ring set. The dress that I'm wearing today is by a designer that I haven't blogged for yet but loved the colors of the dress so much, I couldn't resist. All together truly amazing items and I'm happy to be sharing them with you today.


The wedding band that I'm wearing is the Elite version of the Aphrodite Ring set. This set contains both rings for the groom & bride. It's set with a tons of gems so this ring wont go unnoticed on your finger. Ideal if you want to show of your sparkles or just to make sure other men notice that you are a taken lady.


These SLink high shoes by Zoz are absolutely amazing. They come in 4 different pastel colors and these shoes breathe elegance. The cute brooch on the front of the shoe and the lace in a bow on the back... A must have for those shoe lovers out there.


The Look

Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment