Monday, April 28, 2014

#219 Silk & Roses



Dear Readers,

It whispers to me, hardly noticeable. Telling me that my dreams are filled with silk petals and the scent of roses. It's asking me to wear it to be able to feel the dream. As I lay down in my bed, my feet slip into the gown. As I close my eyes, I smell the scent of roses and feel the silk on my skin. I'm wearing a true Snowpaws gown....


The gown by Snowpaws that I'm wearing today is called "Paloma" in the color Champagne and is partial mesh. This is a truly beautiful gown with gorgious details on the back of the gown. 

I've decided to finish the gown with a new release by Zuri Rayna Jewelry called Sari set. This set has been released with a necklace, bracelet and earrings and tiki headpiece and tiara in a lot of different colors. It's worth going to the main store because more new items have been released the past couple of days.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment