Tuesday, April 29, 2014

#220 Raising awareness for (EB) Epidermolysis Bullosa


Dear Readers,

One of my colleague bloggers invited me to participate in blogging for the EB Event in Second Life. I said yes instantly, even though I had to do a search to understand what this disease is all about.

In short, what is Epidermolysis Bullosa? A generic skin disease that causes blistering of the skin, in some cases even blistering inside the body like stomach, mouth, blatter etc. EB is extremely painful, even to the slightest touch. 

So please come and join us in raising awareness and donations. All donations are welcome at: http://www.debra.org/ or at the event itself. 

Burdeyna Islands donated the land to run this event.


 For this blog I've tried to combine as many designers together that sponsor this event. This is my first time blogging for the designer Citrus. The skirt and butterfly t-shirt I'm wearing are by Citrus.


The jewelry that I'm wearing is made by the Jeweler Sebastian. Since butterflies is the theme of this blog, I've chosen to use his Butterfly Flight Sunset.


These cute SLink nails are by Dulce Secrets, also especially made for the EB event. I'm also wearing her skin and eye shadow to make it flow as a whole. 


The shoes are the only items that are not a part in the EB Event but since this is a new release by Miss Canning and it fitted perfectly in the whole look, I've decided to incorporate these SLinkies for High Feet. 


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment