Tuesday, May 20, 2014

#251 Styles by Danielle's first gown with WowMeh appliers



Dear Readers,

Ever since I've learned about the WowMeh mesh body, I ran to the store to purchase it. I've worn it and instantly fell in love. The right type of appliers for WowMeh I haven't found, until Dani decided to release this new gown called "Cornelia" that comes with Lola and WowMeh appliers.

So for the ones that haven't bought a WowMeh body yet, it's pretty straight forward. You wear the alpha, wear the mesh body and get the applier for your skin at your skin store. I'm wearing a WoW Skin with applier. When putting on the gown, wear the applier for the clothing layers. Choose looser for shirt and pants layer, choose skinny for the gloves.

In order to show the gloves the way needed for the picture, I've decided to also wear WowMeh hands. The feet are SLink.

The Cornelia gown comes in 11 exciting colors and is available at the main store as of today. If you're a groupie, you get a 30% discount. 

And last but not least, as usual, I'm accessorizing my clothing with Zuri Rayna Jewelry. It's almost like this set was made for this dress.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment