Wednesday, May 21, 2014

#252 The best things in life are (almost) for free


Dear Readers,

In today's blog I'm showing you a simple yet very cute look that you can put together when on a budget. 

The mesh jeans and the mesh top are by Osito. Osito has moved to a new sim and in case you haven't seen it yet, it's worth visiting. Her store set up is totally different than anything I've seen so far in SL. The sim has beautiful spots that you can use for photography purposes. 

Having hands and feet taken care of at the same time is Zoz's specialty and therefor I'm wearing her newest SLink heels and SLink polishes.

The beautiful rose that I'm wearing on my hip is the newest release by NSP Florals. This rose comes both as a boutonniere and wrist corsage and is her best rose yet. 

The jewelry by Zuri Rayna is a pre-release called Dangle me Beautiful in the Ruby Black Platinum tone. If you can't wait until it hits the boards, hit me up with an IM and I can have it delivered directly to you.


The Look

No comments:

Post a Comment