Saturday, June 28, 2014

#304 Destination unknown...


Dear Readers,

In this blog I'm traveling around in SL without really knowing where I want to go. So then I always end up at beautiful spots like this. 

Sascha Designs has done a mega release and I'm wearing No.5 of it. She has released 10 cocktail dresses and gowns in variety's of black/wit and black or white.

The jewelry of Baubles that has been made for the Designer Circle matches this gown perfectly. Time is running out so if you're interested in this set, please don't wait too long. The set also comes with a headpiece but I've decided to wear the set without.

The SLink polish is by Zoz and I love the amount of detail on it. You will be able to find the polish at Naughty Nitch. The skin is by Wow Skins and available at the Summer of Love Fair. 


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

1 comment: