Sunday, June 29, 2014

#305 1st Preview of Liv Glam's "The Summer Show"


Dear Readers,

In today's blog I'm showing you on of the many pieces that will be shown in Liv Glam's "the summer show" at Opium. 

This piece is available the 5th and 6th of July at the Summer show and after that in Liv Glam's main store. Please note that all mesh items by Liv Glam for the show are exclusives and wont be found elsewhere on the grid. Want to be original? Shop Liv Glam!

My outfit called Summertime, comes with a 3 color changing hud and also in 3 different versions. I've decided to accessorize with Mandala and Liv Glam shoes.

Last but not least, the skin that I'm wearing is a new release by WoW Skins and available at 
The Naughty Nitch called Ines Darktan.

*Liv Glam's fashion show will be held on their own sim. A landmark to the exact location is not available yet so I have used the main store location as landmark.


The Look


Happy Shoppping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment