Wednesday, July 16, 2014

#320 The evolution of Fashion


Dear Readers,

In this blog I'm wearing a couple of items by Liv Glam. 

For starters, the mesh outfit I'm wearing is available at the Month of Games and is called Stolen Dance Noir. The sunglasses that I'm wearing are called She's like a Star and available at the main store.

The SLink high shoes that I'm wearing are also by Liv Glam just like the shoes that are called Ivyana Pointed Heel. Both available at the main store.

Once again I'm wearing another hair from the hair fair. There is really so much good stuff out this year. This particular hair is by MaiOwn! and called Sonja.

The ring and SLink nail polish are made by Baubles and these items are called Retropoodle ring and polish. The necklace that I'm wearing is by Ison and called Safari Tribe. This item is available at Collabor 88.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment