Wednesday, July 16, 2014

#321 Silk Surroundings...


Dear Readers,

This is my 3rd blog for today but I feel like it's my first. Some times you have those days where you can keep on blogging without getting tired and when that happens, I take full advantage of it.

I'm wearing another beautiful gown by Dead Dollz called Frostine and this piece is available at the Month of Games. The lace on the middle part of the dress comes with a texture changing hud. 

NSP Florals has released a Flower Girl Hair Wreath in 17 different colors. I'm wearing it with silver peony's and gems in this blog. I would also like to use this as an opportunity to let people know that NSP Florals has set up her own blogging group and is now recruiting bloggers. If you wish to apply, click here.

Last but not least, the hair. This hair is by Rowne and truly amazing quality. I'm wearing the Sonja in Achromatic. You can find it at the Hair Fair.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment