Monday, July 21, 2014

#327 Primal Instincts...


Dear Readers,

It's time to check out the Designer Circle if you haven't yet. Amarelo Manga has placed some very neat items there and I'm showing them to you in this blog.

The hat, the sunglasses and the gown are all items by Amarelo Manga. I like the choice of fabrics on the gown as it makes it pop. The gown is a mesh product and comes with 2 different alpha's. 

The shoes that I'm wearing in the picture below are one of Zoz's newest releases. These heels are for the SLink high feet ladies and called Harmoney Heels in the tone Earthy. You can find these shoes at the Cosmo Sales Room.

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.

*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment