Tuesday, July 22, 2014

#328 A generous heart...


Dear Readers,

In this blog I'm showing you one of Lyrical Bizarre's latest releases called "only fall". This piece has been made for the RFL charity event which has ended but you can still donate of course. Lyrical Bizarre has released several gowns of which 100% of the proceeds go to charity. This in my eyes says something about the creator. It's a blessing to work for her in every way.

Since there are also people that want to buy the actual gown. Here's the deal. This gown will be released in the main store of Lyrical Bizarre somewhere in August.

Today I've also changed my eyecolor to aqua. Dulce Secrets has released a pallet of mesh eye colors and they are absolutely stunning. These eyes come in 6 colors and are available at the Cosmo Sales Room.

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.


*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment