Tuesday, July 22, 2014

#329 Who says I'm a girly?


Dear Readers,

Here's another blog for you! In this blog I was able to combine a lot of cuteness together.

Let's start of with Adoness. I'm wearing one of her hairs that you can find at the Hair Fair called Areto. I'm also wearing a baroque mesh corset by Adoness which is called Florence. You can find the corset at Genre till August 12th. 

The cute Mickey Mouse bag is by Orage Creations as well as the SLink High Cork Mules. The Mickey bag is an item you can find at L'accessoires. The cork mules can be found at the Save the Date event.

The jewelry is by Mandala and can be found at Collabor 88. 

Last but not least, I'm wearing another pair of Dulce Secrets eyes called Summerfling in brown. These eyes are available at the Cosmo Sales Room.

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.

*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment