Tuesday, July 22, 2014

#330 Caribbean Blue


Dear Readers,

Caribbean Blue is the title of a song but it's also the feeling that came over me when I was putting together my next blog pictures. Zanze is ready for a summer filled with great fashion and beautiful memories.

This mesh dress is called Harper outfit and comes in 6 summery colors. I've chosen to accessorize with some SLink flats and jewelry by Maxi Gossamer. The hair fair is still there for a couple of more days and that's where I got this hair by Exxcess. The beanie comes with a color changing hud. 

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.

*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment