Sunday, July 27, 2014

#339 Magical Forest


Dear Readers,

For those who follow me, it must be obvious I like trees by now ;-). I especially like the Second Life forests because you can step into a mystical world within the click of a button. For today's blog I've decided to go to a Fairy Forest.

I'm wearing a new release by Sascha Designs called "Clever Girl". This gown comes with several different skirt options which is standard when you buy a Sascha gown. I've chosen to wear the gossamer flexi skirt and accessorize with a recent release by Zuri Jewelry called Czarina Peacock in Pink Diamond White.

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.
*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment