Monday, July 28, 2014

#340 Mixmatch with AD Creations


Dear Readers,

In today's blog I'm excited to show you another piece of art fashion by AD Creations. This piece can be found at MixMatch. This sales event is called After 6 Days (A6D). For more information, please visit their blog: http://a6dsl.wordpress.com/

The piece that I'm wearing is called Black Root and contains a top, sleeves, underwear and skirt. All items are mesh. 

The boots that I'm wearing are for SLink High Feet and by Liv Glam. Liv Glam has released so many shoes for SLink feet the past couple of months. It's like being in shoe heaven.

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.

*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look 


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment