Thursday, July 31, 2014

#344 Don't stop the rain...


Dear Readers,

Sometimes, during the heat of summer... some cool and refreshing rain drops can feel so good. Especially when I was living in the Dominican Republic, I enjoyed those tropic rains that gave a couple of minutes of freshness. 

In this blog I'm showing you a new gown by The White Armory (TWA) called The Fair Melusina Gown in the color Avalon. The beauty of this gown is that it's fitted mesh so all you need is one gown and one alpha layer. 

I'm wearing the Melusina gown together with items by NSP Florals and Zuri Jewelry. The items of these 3 designers go very well together and therefor you can find both designers at the main store of TWA as well.

The floral crown that I'm wearing is a brand new release by NSP Florals and called Lady Gwynevere. I'm wearing it in the color Vintage Opal. You can find this beautiful crown at the Fit for a princess Event as of August 1st.

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.
*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy Shopping <3

1 comment: