Friday, August 1, 2014

#345 Running around town...


Dear Readers,

In this blog a lot of newness! It's so much to mention that I will highlight 3 of them.

I'm starting of with Dead Dollz. This outfit I'm wearing is now available at Dead Dollz mainstore. The dress is called True Colors and is available in 6 summery colors. You also have the possibility to purchase the matching clutch. 

The nails that I'm wearing are a new release by Zoz and are called Shimmer Basics. You can find these nails at the Designer Showcase from July 30th - Aug 29th.

Last but not least, the jewelry that I'm wearing is by Zuri Jewelry and these are her 55L Thursday items that you can find at her main store or Zuri's blog for info

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.

*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment