Friday, August 1, 2014

#346 It's a beautiful day...


Dear Readers,

It's a beautiful day
Sky falls, you feel like
It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away

In this blog I'm showing you another amazing new release by Lyrical Bizarre. For the occasion I've decided to go blonde today, the blondest that I've ever been in SL. This mesh piece by Lyrical Bizarre is called sightly. This piece is part of the White Cat/Black Cat collection and is available at her main store.

I'm also wearing new SLink polish by Zoz. These are called shimmer basics french and available at the Designer Showcase from July 30th - Aug 29th. The difference between this polish and the one I was wearing in the previous blog post is the french tip.

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.

*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment