Saturday, August 2, 2014

#347 Sascha Designs at The Hunger Games


Dear Readers,

The Hunger Games have begun and the best designers on the grid are participating. I will share as much designs with you as I can for this event because everything that have been made by the Designers is amazing.

In this blog I'm showing you a gown by Sascha Designs that is called Hunger. It comes in 5 different colors and 3 different skirt options. I'm wearing the splash skirt option. The gloves are mesh and come with a hud to change the hand gesture. The mask and wings that I'm wearing on the pictures also come with the gown.

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.
*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.
The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment