Friday, August 8, 2014

#357 Let's talk Chakra's



Dear Readers,

It's Liv Glam time! In this blog I'm excited to show you this interesting and colorful outfit with perfect lines and curves. 

The pants and top that I'm wearing belong to one outfit and are both mesh. The SLink shoes that I'm wearing are also by Liv Glam and come with a color changing hud. These shoes are for high feet. 

The fun updo that I'm wearing is by enVOGUE. A new hair store in SL. I discovered them during the hair fair and if you haven't been to their main store, please go and have a look. I'm so enthusiastic about this hair designer that I've expressed my interest to blog for them and the owner Casandra invited me on board. Yes! This is what makes blogging so much fun guys!

What you can't see on the picture is that the hair on the back is being held together by creme pearl hair pins and it's an updo in the shape of a bow. 

The SLink nail polish that I'm wearing is a new release by Zoz. This must be my all time favorite because these nails are called Chakra Nails. Each nail color has it's own symbol and I'm wearing the color nails of my most developed Chakra. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, read about Chakra's here. Where can you buy these nails? At Totally Top Shelf from Aug 11 - 31st.

The jewelry that I'm wearing is by Jumo. Another great bold looking set which matches Liv Glam's items very nicely.

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.

*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment