Saturday, August 9, 2014

#358 Mrs Capitol by Dead Dollz


Dear Readers,

In this blog I'm showing you another piece by Dead Dollz made for the Hunger Games.

This dress is made for the established lady who has a good eye for fashion. 

The SLink shoes that I'm wearing are for high feet and made by Liv Glam. Like all shoes it comes with a color changing hud.

The jewelry that I'm wearing in this blog is by Jumo Fashion. This is one of her newest releases and it's a beautiful bold set, like all her jewelry. This item is available at the Hunger Games as well.

Last but not least, the skin that I'm wearing is a new one by Wow Skins. This skin is available in milk, tan, bronze and dark tan. It comes with all appliers and you can find this skin at the La Mistinguette Sale till August 29th.

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.

*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy Shopping <3


No comments:

Post a Comment