Sunday, August 10, 2014

#360 Tribute Black Croco by Jumo Fashion


Dear Readers,

I've got another hunger games blog for you and almost the entire blog is about Jumo Fashion. 

In this blog I'm wearing the skin, make up, outfit and jewelry by Jumo. For the people on a budget, the jewelry is a freebie. 

The outfit that I'm showing you is mesh and has flexi's on the back as well as a pair of beautiful wings. The designer of Jumo Fashion is a very versatile designer and therefor you can also go to her for your make up, skins, accessories, you name it!

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.

*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment