Monday, August 11, 2014

#361 Orchid by EF Designs


Dear Readers,

In this blog I'm showing you a beautiful gown that you can find at The Hunger Games.

This mesh gown is called Orchid and I love the color pallet the designer choose for this piece. EF Designs has more pieces available at the Hunger Games.

I'm also wearing a new hair by enVOGUE. This hair is called Jasmine and a must have for every woman's inventory. Combine this bobline with a formal or a casual outfit, it will bring out your cheeks and chin line perfectly. Available at her mainstore.

And yes, I'm wearing another SLink polish by Zoz. I like the fact that you can expect something totally different each time Zoz releases her nails. You can find these nails at District 5 as of August 13th.

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.

*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment