Friday, August 15, 2014

#366 Thirsty for blood?


Dear Readers,

In this blog I'm talking about releases by 2 great designers. 

I'm starting with Adoness. Adoness is known for her unique hair styles but she also creates fashion. This piece that I'm wearing today is tickling my happy bone because I love blogging this style. This mesh piece is called Marguerite and you can find it at the District 5.

Next, I'm wearing a new release by Zuri Jewelry, the Isabella Collection. All pieces can be bought separately and the Collection contains: choker, 2 bracelets, brooch, ring and ear rings in 2 different versions. The set comes in 6 different colors and is available at Zuri's main store as of today. Want to see some examples of colors? Visit her blog.

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.
*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look

No comments:

Post a Comment