Monday, August 18, 2014

#370 Has someone seen my date?


Dear Readers,

In this blog I'm showing you a new release by Snowpaws.

This mesh dress is called Sur Mesh dress and comes in 3 different colors. Including in the package you will also find a necklace as shown in the pictures. This piece is available at her main store.

The hair that I'm wearing is a subsciber gift by enVOGUE. This amazing new hair creator in Second Life makes super quality hair so make sure to drop by to get your free hair. Hit the subscriber kiosk at enVOGUE's main store to get your free gift.

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.

*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment