Tuesday, August 19, 2014

#371 White in the night...


Dear Readers,

In this blog I'm showing you a mesh piece by Lyrical Bizarre which you can find at the Couturier Docks. This piece is called "ripples" and is a limited item. 

In order to show the detail on the dress, I've decided to use a different windlight setting and lumipro. However, in the photo below I have used a regular windlight setting.

I'm also showing you new SLink polishes by Zoz. These are her french tip nails with cute little hearts in them. You can find these polishes at the Designer Circle until August 29th.

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.

*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment