Friday, August 29, 2014

#381 It's weekend!


Dear Readers,

Happy weekend everyone!

In this blog I'm showing you yet another item that you can find at the Rock your Rack event which starts at September 1st till the 15th. If you want to know more about this event, please check my previous blog for links.

This lovely mesh dress is by Liv Glam and it comes with a 3 color hud. The SLink high shoes that I'm wearing are by DE Boutique and were released the previous week. 

The jewelry that I'm wearing is by Zuri Jewelry and called Dazzling Diana's. This is an elite set so you can have a blast with color combinations.

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.

*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment