Saturday, August 30, 2014

#382 Shorter become the days...


Dear Readers,

Even though it's still summer, here where I live it's noticeable that the days become a bit shorter. Are you ready to leave the hot summer behind and change into the next season? I surely am!

In this blog I'm wearing a gown by Sascha Designs called Bedazzle and this gown is non mesh. It's available in 3 colors and you can get it at her main store. The hat is included with the gown and it also comes with system (non Slink) gloves.

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.

*Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment