Friday, September 12, 2014

#395 Jumo Fashion at Penumbra


Dear Readers,

In this second blog for Penumbra I'm showing you lots of Jumo Fashion. June, the designer of Jumo Fashion is one busy lady. She has put an amazing amount of pieces out for this spectacular event and I've tried to incorporate as much as I could in this blog. Other items by Jumo will also be shown in other upcoming blogs.

So when does Penumbra officially start? September 13th. 




 This beautiful golden gown that I'm wearing is called "Abu Dhabi". This gown is partially mesh and comes in the colors: gold, red, teal & black.

I'm also wearing jewelry by Jumo Fashion called Glamourist. This set is not in the penumbra event but can be bought at her main store.





This sexy gown that I'm wearing is called "Divine". This gown is partial mesh and available in the colors: emerald, black, ombre blue & ombre red.

The gown comes with a bold brooch as well as shown in the picture below.





 This stunning white gown that I'm wearing is called "Dubai". This gown is mesh and the veil is flexi. The gown is available in the colors: black, gold red & white.


 The jewelry that I'm wearing is called "Diaphanous". This piece can be found at Jumo Fashions main store. The brooch on the gown, comes with the gown and is not part of the Diaphanous set.






 This one of a kind gown is called "Petra". The gown is partial mesh and available in the colors: red, pearl & royal.



This gown is my personal favorite and called Orient. This gown is partial mesh and comes in the colors: pink, black & gold.


The jewelry that I'm wearing in this look is called Artsy and also available at Penumbra.



The skin that I'm wearing in all these pictures is by Wow Skins. This skin is the Aurora in the tone Tan. This skin is only available at The Unique Varied Event

The hair that I'm wearing in all pictures is by Lamb and called "lovage".

Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment