Friday, September 12, 2014

#396 Petit Chat at Penumbra




Dear Readers,

In this third blog for Penumbra I'm showing you a piece by Petit Chat. This piece is called "love at the first sight".

So when does Penumbra officially start? September 13th. 


We are .PENUMBRA.! We are fashion!

What the designer tries to accomplish with her clothing is to create art. I always talk about fashion being art in my blogs so I absolutely love her style. It's unique and entices you to use your imagination when shooting blog pictures.

So what does this mesh set contain? It contains the hat, corset, bolero, skirt and boots. I took a picture from the back of the boots, as well as the front to show you the detail on them.

And as usual, the slurls to all other items I'm wearing can be found below.



The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment