Saturday, September 13, 2014

#398 Ghee at Penumbra


Dear Readers,

In my 5th blog for Penumbra I would like to show you 2 trendy casuals by Ghee. These pieces are part of their new fall line.




Something happened when I was styling the Ghee Autumn pieces to blog. I got excited about autumn! Ghee captured an atmosphere that makes you want and need to have these pieces in your SL closet.

The outfit as how I'm showing it has the following pieces to it: pants, sweater, open jacket, leather belt, boots and clutch.

This is the way to go city chic during the rainy autumn months. 


The Look




In the picture above I get the exact same feel as on the pictures from the first outfit. They match and balance perfectly. Perfect couture for the sophisticated woman that wants to look flawless in her casuals.

The outfit as how I'm showing it has the following pieces to it: tights, tunic and high boots. 

No comments:

Post a Comment