Saturday, September 13, 2014

#399 Romance Couture at Penumbra


Dear Readers,

In my 6th blog for Penumbra I'm showing you a new release by Romance Couture which is an exclusive for this event. Today is the day Penumbra officially opened it's doors and there are a lot of top designers participating.



The beautiful gown that I'm showing you today is called "Benin". This piece is mesh and has a flexi feather attachment. This gown has "glitter & glammer" written all over it.

The hair that I'm wearing is the newest release by enVOGUE hair. The hair is called "Nicole" and it's available at her main store. This hair is the perfect short bob to combine with almost every look. A hair that I will be wearing a lot in upcoming blog pictures.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment