Sunday, September 14, 2014

#400 Zanze at Penumbra


Dear Readers,

In this 7th blog for Penumbra I'm showing you a piece by Zanze.

Penumbra Fashion Week runs until September 22nd.



This lovely dress that I'm wearing is mesh and called "Blanca". It comes in a variety of 6 dark colors.

I'm also showing you a couple of new releases that are not part of Penumbra Fashion Week.

The jewelry that I'm wearing is by Zuri Rayna and this is her newest release called Madrid. This piece is available in 17 colors thus far. Knowing Zuri, she might release even more colors. The set that I'm wearing is a Steals & Deals item so extra discounted. 

The SLink shoes that I'm wearing are for medium feet and are a new release by the talented Lindsey Warwick of L. Warwick Handmade Shoes. These shoes are called Elation and come in 10 different colors. 

Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

The Look


Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment