Monday, September 15, 2014

#401 Dead Dollz at Penumbra


Dear Readers,

In this blog I'm showing you 2 pieces of the Heisenberg Collection by Dead Dollz that have been released at the Penumbra Fashion Week event.



Heisenberg is inspired on the hit series "breaking bad". If you have never seen it, I suggest you really really do. 


In the picture above and below I'm showing you a piece called "Tortuga" which means turtle. This mesh dress comes with a hud to change the intensity of the color from light to darker.

The SLink high shoes that I'm wearing can also be found at Penumbra. These shoes are by Loovus Dzevavor and called Intricate Sandal.

The skin that I'm wearing is a new release by Wow Skins and called "Raja". You can find this skin at the Suicide Dolls Event in 4 different tones.


The Look




The piece that I'm showing you in these pictures is called "Kafkaesque". Kafkaesque refers to a story that is somewhat familiar but has freaky or nightmarish components.

This beautiful mesh gown also has a hud to change the intensity of the color from light to darker.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3




No comments:

Post a Comment