Wednesday, September 17, 2014

#404 Fairy on a voyage...


Dear Readers,

Today I have an amazing fantasy piece to share with you by Poet's Heart.

Before Poet's Heart I didn't know much about fantasy because I blogged a different style but she's made me super enthusiastic about her designs and taking on the challenge to try something new as well.

The piece that I'm wearing today is called "Tasi Surasa" and I'm wearing it in the color Ever Dream. This piece is an exclusive at the Seelie Court in 5 different colors.

The gown itself is mesh and has several different flexi skirts to it. The head and chest piece come with a color changing hud that allows you to change the color of the pearls, leafs and flowers.

Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.


The Look


Happy Shopping <3


No comments:

Post a Comment