Thursday, September 18, 2014

#405 M&M at Penumbra


Dear Readers,


In this blog I'm showing you a dress by M&M that you can find at the Penumbra Fashion Week.

This mesh dress with a tropical feel is called Shelena Sunset.



I have a few other new releases to share with you.

The jewelry that I'm wearing is a remastered release by Zuri Jewelry and called FreshWater Pearls set. The color that I'm wearing is available as of Friday in the main store under the Steals & Deals section.

The SLink medium shoes that I'm wearing are by L.Warwick handmade shoes. (These shoes are available October round at L’accessoires so I will reblog these on the release date with a link back to this blog) .I'm wearing them in the color lemon but you can get these fashionable shoes in 10 colors.

Last but not least, the hibiscus hair accessory that I'm wearing is the newest release by NSP Florals. This flower has been made in 30 different colors with silver leafs and 30 different colors with golden leafs. Where can you find these? At the Genre event.

Please note that I always give the SLURLS to the location where you can buy the items. This doesn't always have to be a main store and more often is event related.

 The Look



Happy Shopping <3

No comments:

Post a Comment